Equipment Store and Presentation Events
Vaikobi VXP Ocean Racing PFD
VXP Race PFD Life Jacket - Fluro Yellow/Black and Orange/Black
The VXP has been designed in partnership with the Vaikobi Race Team to produce a sleek, lightweight and super comfortable designed vest, packed with important features to make your time on the water even more comfortable and ultimately safer.
VXP Race PFD Features:
- Manufactured to ISO 12402-5 (50N Buoyancy) , which is the most Internationally recognised standard for this level of PFD
- Hi Vis Colour for maximum visibility on the water
- Vaikobi Standard Form Fitting foam for ultimate comfort
- Large Front Pocket (including internal straps) with capacity to hold large items including water bottles, Cell Phones etc.
- Neoprene shoulder straps for extra comfort
- Velcro Front and Back pocket closures for extra security
- Large Hydration pocket on back which can hold a bladder up to 2L
- Front Hose holders for easy holding of the mouth piece
- Side Buckle entry
- Double side adjusters
- Reflective safety strip on back of pocket
Vaikobi V3 Ocean Racing PFD
High visibility Vaikobi ocean racing PFD. Designed for ocean paddling and a requirement for all SA Ocean Paddlers races.
High Viability Race Cap
High Visibility cap. Safety requirement for all SA Ocean Paddlers races.
NEW...Its going to be cool for a while so grab one of these...
Beanies - Navy/White with SA Ocean and Surf Ski Paddlers logo embroidered on the front.
3 weeks away so order yours now and we will let you know how to collect it.
SA Ocean Paddlers T-Shirt
Thank you for pre-ordering your SA Ocean Paddlers T-shirt, orders have now closed so they can be ready for the winter series.
Safety Flare. Must be carried on your craft or PFD during all SA Ocean Paddling races.
The Doctor Transport via "Blue Destiny"
This year we have chartered a boat "Blue Destiny" to take us from Hillary's to Rottnest. All you need to do is purchase this and we will send more details as they come to hand. Limited to 30 people with ski's. Unfortunately the boat will be heading straight back once we have been dropped off so spectators will have to come back via ferry or another mode of transport. Bring at least 2 foam noodles and a couple of straps to secure skis'.